Life and Times of Emz

Highs and Lows of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

[emzblogs @at@ gmail .dot. com] Help! I am an Internetholic.

10.02.2006

You would think that at this ungodly hour of quarter to 1am, 7 hours 'til my psych exam, little sleep this past weekend, and having yet to read the chapters required for the exam, I wouldn't be on blogging. Well I am...I even played my guitar today for a few minutes and I haven't touched that since I quit guitar lessons a couple of weeks ago.

I guess I need to do something other than constantly think about school, work, clinical, and then school again otherwise, I will go insane...or clinically depressed, whichever comes first. So, I'm trying to prevent that from happening.

I planned out my 1am-7am schedule:

For the next 2 hours, I will read chap. 10
The following hour will be used to read over Chap. 9 notes I made 3 weeks ago.
The next hour and a half will be used to review Chap. 9 and 10 powerpoint slides.
What time is it now? ......
Oh 5:30am...
Then I will pass out and go to bed for an hour or so.

After the psych exam, I have to go straight home and continue to work on my facilitation + eval feedback form.

Oh and write down some points for my 407 group facilitation...so we have something to discuss at our meeting.

This day is going to suck ass.

I need to keep reminding myself to do this shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home