Life and Times of Emz

Highs and Lows of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

[emzblogs @at@ gmail .dot. com] Help! I am an Internetholic.

9.19.2006

My 1st day off

Today is a day I can breathe and rest my blister-filled feet! I don't have class, I don't have a shift, I don't have work, I don't have anywhere to go!

I was supposed to work a day shift today but after consulting with several of my peers and nursing colleagues who have advised me not to go, I went with the general consensus.

I have been working 5 days straight (including yesterday). I even had a headache the entire day yesterday at school. So I guess when my head starts aching, it's a sign for me to stop, rest, and relax.

To review this week's plan, click here.

4 Comments:

Anonymous neil said...

go to a spa and get those blisters taken care of!

22 September, 2006 17:44  
Blogger Emz said...

i wish i had money to do that!

although perhaps after i get a job, i'll make a weekly routine of going to one!

i heard you're back at ryerson doing retail management (from t-roy). Congrats!

and thanks for "stopping by" to read!

24 September, 2006 16:00  
Blogger ΞЯІПП мІснЄΓΓЭ said...

how many 'shifts' have u done so far??

26 September, 2006 20:48  
Blogger Emz said...

i've done 4 (including today) and i have my october schedule set! wooohoooo!

my october is suicide month..i swear...it's like knowing you have to cross the pit of hell and get to the other side...and there's a wall behind you pushing you forward, leaving you no choice but to go through with it.

it's an "impending doom" feeling...i need shrek. i feel like Donkey.

26 September, 2006 21:49  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home