Life and Times of Emz

Highs and Lows of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

[emzblogs @at@ gmail .dot. com] Help! I am an Internetholic.

9.09.2006

It's about damn time

It's been a few months since I've blogged on here. Now that school has commenced, I will continue to update the "public" with various going-ons in my life, if I ever find the time! As usual, I'll post an update if I were to blog on my other sites...such as entertainment, sports, etc. I don't plan on fixing up my blog site with fancy HTML codes, so don't expect any changes...except for maybe a profile pic later on.

Enough with the introductions and small talk, let's get down to what's been going on...

I'm pursuing guitar lessons again this year, with a different instructor this time. He's a great teacher and I think I'll finally figure out how to read notes again by the end of year!

I've been placed on an Inflammatory Bowel Disease unit for my nursing clinical rotation - there's going to be a lot to learn there. I'm semi-excited!

I went to see a play called MacHomer last week. It was H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S! I've been wanting to see that show since I was 14'ish! I'm just glad I was able to before my lifetime. If you want more information about it, visit the MacHomer website

I am living in an apartment with my sibling once again this year, same apartment design as last year. The only difference is there's a really nice painting of a tree on the door, which I'm about to ruin by painting various fruits using children's paint! I've already painted 2 apples and 2 lemons. Hahaha

More to post soon...

2 Comments:

Blogger ΞЯІПП мІснЄΓΓЭ said...

i will be nice and post a comment

machomer was great

school sucks

12 September, 2006 18:04  
Blogger Emz said...

thanks for being "nice" and feeling sorry for me and posting a comment!

how "generous" and "kind" of you!

notice all the quotation marks!!!

12 September, 2006 19:34  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home