Life and Times of Emz

Highs and Lows of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

[emzblogs @at@ gmail .dot. com] Help! I am an Internetholic.

4.07.2006

Last night was chill

Last night was the first time in a long time I was chilling on my bed, laying down, watching television - typical Thursday lineup of the OC, CSI, and supposed to be ER - without any worries regarding school work. FIRST TIME IN A LONG TIME! What does that tell me about my past month + of school? Hectic, stressful, busy, crazy, etc.

That was one of the first relaxing things I've done in a long while - I have missed slobbing and watching tv. Mind you, this doesn't mean that I plan a repeat performance of my life last summer - where all I did was lay on my couch back home, watch TV, play Anarchy Online, and literally do nothing. Since my last year in nursing is coming up, I will be much more productive than I was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home