Life and Times of Emz

Highs and Lows of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

[emzblogs @at@ gmail .dot. com] Help! I am an Internetholic.

4.12.2006

I want to travel so badly!

In order to make use of my studying time, I have been looking at world maps to see where I would like to travel. This is what I came up with. Next step: save LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of money!

Before I'm 27:
- Australia
- England
- Rome
- Paris
- Spain
- Cali
- Vancouver
- Las Vegas

Before I'm 33:
- Hawaii
- Guam
- Philippines
- Greece
- Switzerland
- Finland

Before I'm 45:
- Barbados
- Hong Kong
- Tokyo
- Thailand
- Egypt
- Galapagos Islands

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very nice...

i'm going to london next winter break, h0pefully

12 April, 2006 15:56  
Blogger Emz said...

oh man...lucky you! i really am serious about hoping to go to Australia next year after exams!

16 April, 2006 11:06  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home