Life and Times of Emz

Highs and Lows of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

[emzblogs @at@ gmail .dot. com] Help! I am an Internetholic.

4.14.2006

Happy Easter!

I wish everyone a Joyous Easter Celebration this weekend!

For all religious people, to immerse themselves in appreciation for Jesus' sacrifice for mankind

We must Rejoice, He is Risen!

I will probably watch Passion of the Christ again sometime this weekend so I can truly grasped what Jesus Christ did for me, and each and everyone of us.

4 Comments:

Blogger ΞЯІПП мІснЄΓΓЭ said...

Happy Easter! (which unfortunately, I actually forgot that it was, until you reminded me).

This message goes out for my grandpa, who died on Good Friday (in '92, I believe)... Love you always! :)

16 April, 2006 00:05  
Blogger Emz said...

Awww...your grandpa is smiling down on you this weekend...and of course, every single day :)

He is mingling with my grandparents too :D

16 April, 2006 11:03  
Blogger ΞЯІПП мІснЄΓΓЭ said...

he is up there partying with my grandmother too!

16 April, 2006 11:12  
Blogger Emz said...

:)

16 April, 2006 12:06  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home