Life and Times of Emz

Highs and Lows of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

[emzblogs @at@ gmail .dot. com] Help! I am an Internetholic.

4.17.2006

Going to Montreal

I just bought Via Rail train tickets to Montreal in May, courtesy of my cousin in Florida (ex-Montrealer). I got a 50% discount coupon, which made it even sweeter! I'll be leaving on a Friday and coming back 9 days later. I'll have to figure out a way to still have fun and not spend money because I won't have any! I'll probably only have 150-200 bucks to use so I better use it wisely! Especially for all my favourite eating spots! If the HABS make the playoffs, it'll be even much sweeter! I'll get to wear my Saku Koivu jersey AND experience playoff atmosphere!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home