Life and Times of Emz

Highs and Lows of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

[emzblogs @at@ gmail .dot. com] Help! I am an Internetholic.

11.03.2005

Mornings

I hate mornings. Any type of morning, Monday, Tuesday, Sunday - they all suck. Morning for me is anything before 1pm. If I could wake up after 1pm everyday, I think I would enjoy life better - at least from a waking up stand point. Waking up at 6:30am for school...why? I know that some people even have to wake up at 5am! Ugh, I remember those days all too well... I guess that would be my consolation - knowing that I can wake up a little later and not necessarily be late because I don't live as far as I used to.

I'm a night person, all the way. I would say my brain peaks between 8pm and 3am. Too bad I use those times to do stuff like blogs and browse the internet. If night became day and day turned to night, I wonder how I'd be then?

2 Comments:

Blogger Marty said...

Thanks for taking the time to read and respond to my blogs. I'm a night person too, but I have a day time job. Mornings are torture. Take care and I'll be stopping by frequently

03 November, 2005 14:51  
Blogger Emz said...

marty - Thank you for commenting on my page as well. Hopefully one day we can get used to mornings, although I doubt that will happen. Take care!

03 November, 2005 18:39  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home