Life and Times of Emz

Highs and Lows of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

[emzblogs @at@ gmail .dot. com] Help! I am an Internetholic.

11.02.2005

Jazzzzzzzzz

I've particularly grown to love jazz these past couple of weeks, during my stressing weeks. This type of music really alleviated some pressure I have felt on my shoulders concerning school and such. I'm glad I've become fond of jazz, it makes a difference in one's feelings when one has great music to turn to during tough times. I have continued to listen to jazz because it's simply soothing. I look forward to writing my essays in the coming weeks listening to more jazz.

Jazz rocks.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grrrrrrrrr. I dislike your jazz music. >:P
It has the opposite effect on me as it has on you

04 November, 2005 11:29  
Blogger Emz said...

anonymous - You need some relaxing music in your life if you cannot appreciate the soothing sounds of jazz.

04 November, 2005 13:31  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home