Life and Times of Emz

Highs and Lows of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

[emzblogs @at@ gmail .dot. com] Help! I am an Internetholic.

11.08.2005

Do you know where you're going to

I do. At least, I think I'm on the right track. Since I am thoroughly enjoying my semester thus far, I am inclined to serve the community as a *cross my fingers* Registered Nurse. Maybe my clinical setting next semester may change my mind, if it does, then that means I would prefer to work with the mental health and homeless population whether it's in the hospital or the community. I used to want to work with children, that belief was easily eliminated when I realized that I cannot bear to see a child suffer. Then I thought about working in ER but I guess I'm not up for the fast paced lifestyle I used to know and love. All of a sudden, I was left with no goal, no future, nothing to look forward to. Thankfully, through volunteer work, I found a niche I am comfortable in: the streets. I still have a long way to go but I feel I know where I should be heading.

I hope many of you have found your paths in life and if not, I wish you all the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home