Life and Times of Emz

Highs and Lows of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

[emzblogs @at@ gmail .dot. com] Help! I am an Internetholic.

10.31.2005

Need a new pill on the market

Since everyone seems to be coming up with pills for everything today, there is a need for one that will keep oneself working on a consistent basis, whether it is job related, school related, or household chore related.

I find myself getting distracted really easily when I'm working on school projects. When I get up to stretch then return to my work, I find myself feeling lethargic towards the work needed to be done. I'll choose to do something else in the meantime and then go back to work again an hour or 2 later. Now why couldn't I have just continued my school work instead of doing other things and could have had my project finished 2 hours earlier? Is it a psychological thing? Or is it just plain 'normal' to act in this fashion?

  • If you figure it out, let me know.
  • If you already have a solution, let me know.
  • If you find meds for this problem, let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home