Life and Times of Emz

Highs and Lows of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

[emzblogs @at@ gmail .dot. com] Help! I am an Internetholic.

10.23.2005

My 1st blog

I am of course doing this blog nonesense to spite my school work. Once again, I have found a new and non productive way to procrastinate. When will this madness stop?

As for this blog site, I currently have another one but the website is in the process of being revamped so I have nowhere to rant and rave about current issues in my life. Therefore, thanks to Google, I have been given a 2nd chance!

I am excited to start a new "blog life" here and look forward to read and write blogs again!

5 Comments:

Blogger donna said...

Emy your "blog" is hilarious. Great character description, i didn't realize just how multi-faceted you were. Accurate depiction of a day in the life of a nursing student. Keep it up, it's a great read and a great way for me to avoid studying for my Organizational Behaviors midterm! It's much more fun to procratinate with a friend than on your own - i'm here for you!

23 October, 2005 12:57  
Blogger kuza55 said...

Hi Emz,

mmmmm, procrastination, tasty, :D - yeah, its me again, :P

At least you can focus on something, I always procrastinate, and plan to do something else while I'm procrastinating, and then I procrastinate on doing that, adn then.....:P

And I SO need to get myself one of these posters: http://www.thinkgeek.com/images/products/zoom/despair-poster-procrast.jpg

Blog away, its not as if exams are important (well, we'll see how `unimportant` they were when I get my results back anyway.....)

23 October, 2005 17:15  
Blogger Emz said...

donna - Hehe I'm quite multifaceted indeed! It's too bad I couldn't be someone who is prompt and on time though...bah.

kuza55 - Wow that poster sure is nice =) I hope you won't mind, but I'll probably use up some time later this evening to procrastinate some more and post it on my next blog ;)

23 October, 2005 18:44  
Anonymous Aisling said...

Dude, why not the LiveJournal like the rest of us! I like the layout though, very cool and Capricornish.

24 October, 2005 17:16  
Blogger Emz said...

aisling - Hehe but if I did Livejournal like everyone else, then that wouldn't make me unique now wouldn't it? I like to check out other blogger sites, it gives you Livejournalers a chance to "get out" once in a while ;) blog-site wise of course =P

24 October, 2005 21:10  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home