Life and Times of Emz

Highs and Lows of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

[emzblogs @at@ gmail .dot. com] Help! I am an Internetholic.

10.25.2005

Back to work, as usual

I woke up this morning with a headache, I didn't go to bed til 3am because I was finishing my paper. Then I had to get up at 7 to go to my clinical placement. Today has been a very long day - I think I walked during most of the day actually. For those unaware, I am working in a mental health clinic downtown and I do client home and inpatient visits. My job varies every week: shopping, activities of daily living, outings, bloodwork, library, money pick up, medication delivery, etc.

Today was freakin cold and windy plus it was raining. Fun times out in the cold weather walking downtown. On the bright side, I am going to see a theatrical play this evening and I hope it will take my mind off my day and all my troubles and worries. Don't disappoint me Dame Edna!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home